this is what i want.
cant wait till i look like this
Without further ado, we give you our newest creation: Ben & Jerry’s Greek Frozen Yogurt! It’s Really Greekin’ Good!
I will nom you.
Oh dear God.
Get in my grocery store.
Is that banana peanut butter I see on the left?!?
bought it and its delicious!
Had this for dinner tonight, the recipe is off www.skinnytaste.com oh man, it seemed like I was eating something I shouldn’t have been but it was SO GOOD and all the calories and nutritional info is on her blog so I know I wasn’t ruining my good eating! I had it with salad and a tiny amount of sweet potato on the side.
Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1 stuffed breast • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 5 pts
Calories: 194.7 • Fat: 7 g • Protein: 24.2 g • Carb: 7.2 g • Fiber: 1.5 g
- 8 thin chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons egg whites or egg beaters
- 5 oz frozen spinach, squeezed dry of any liquid
- 6 tbsp part skim ricotta cheese
- 6 oz part skim mozzarella (I used Polly-O)
- olive oil non-stick spray (I use my Misto)
- 1 cup pomodoro sauce or your favorite marinara sauce
- salt and pepper to taste